Start a new topic

Documentation

Little gems like <div id="duocode-console" />

Where is that documented? What other little gems are there like that?

Even better, now that we are on paid version, what about documentation.

I have create an entire toolkit in DuoCode with LITTLE or NO documentation.

I can only imagine what i could do if i had even a little bit of documentation...

For Example... I would love to know whats up with the DuoCode.Runtime stuff.

Still no word on ANY kind of documentation ... especially for the DuoCode.Runtime classes.

DuoCode.Runtime is a C# counterpart/wrappers of native JavaScript classes and methods.

JsObject class is JS object, JsNumber is JS number, JsString is JS string, JsFunction is JS function, JsArray is JS array and so on.

For all these classes please use MDN reference (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/JavaScript/Reference).

The DuoCode.Runtime.Js class contains all JS keywords and operators and it's fully documented with samples.

For example: Js.delete is JS delete operator (see MDN delete).

[JsAttribute]: Controls the interoperability and conversion of .NET types and symbols into JavaScript by the compiler and it's fully documented.

Hopes this help.

[JsAttribute]: Controls the interoperability and conversion of .NET types and symbols into JavaScript by the compiler and it's fully documented.

Where?

I cant find any DuoCode docs for the details of [JsAttribute]

And second... ANY chance of getting a hold of the TOOL you guys use to convert typescript to

duocode c# bindings... Even if you gotta go clean up the output... THAT WOULD STILL BE FAR BETTER THAN HAND CODING AND ENTIRE JAVASCRIPT LIBRARY.

IT IS SOOOOOO TEDIOUS!!! 

We use standard .NET XmlDoc documentation, found in mscorlib.xml

Just press F12 on any JsAttribute (or Js.delete method) and you will see the inlined documentation, like with classic mscrolib.

TS -> C#: such a tool is not ready for shipping yet, and we are working on that.

Login or Signup to post a comment