As it said in title, and what's road map for DuoCode?
Thanks for reply, it's a cool version!
DuoCode 2.0 will be released by the end of this month!
DuoCode 2.0 release notes as of today:
* Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 support!
* Microsoft Roslyn 1.1
* TypeScript 1.7 support
* [New] Debug Engine for Visual Studio
- Experience C# like debugging
- Class members evaluator and quickwatch
- Class properties evaluator and quickwatch
- C# like callstack including namespace, class name and arguments
- `Array` and `String` evaluator
* [Added] Support mutable structures, cloned by the compiler, see `[Js(StructIsImmutable = false)]` attribute
* [Added] `new type()` usage support, marshal it to first ctor, `new type.ctor()` is also supported
* [Added] Inherit from `JsDictionary<string, object>` in order to declare "bag" or interface like classes
* [Added] Specify static ctor to call on script load, see `[assembly: CompilerOptions(Startup = typeof(StartupClass))]`
* [Added] `Js.typeFunction<T>()` and `Js.typeFunction(Type type)`
* [Added] `[Js(DefineProperty = "...")]` attribute, generates JS property using `Object.defineProperty`
* [Added] NumberStyles enum and advanced number parsing
* [Added] `Dom.String.fromCharCode()` added
* [Added] `DateTime.ToLocalTime()`, `DateTime.ToUniveralTime()` added
* [Added] `Array.Copy()` optimized for typed-arrays
* [Added] `Array.Slice()` added and optimized for typed-arrays
* [Added] `JsArray.reverse()` added
* [Fixed] Support for fast "nothing changed" rebuilds
* [Fixed] Robust and improved partial classes and methods support
* [Fixed] Multidimensional array initialization bug fixed
* [Fixed] `array[index]++` bug fixed
* [Fixed] TypeScript `System.Int32` to `Number` cast fix
* [Fixed] `DateTime.AddTicks()` and ctors with `DateTimeKind.Utc` specified fixed
* [Fixed] `byte is Array` and any `typed-array is Array` fixed